Terms & Conditions
Please read through our terms & conditions:
1. All bookings are non-refundable/ transferrable
A 50% retainer fee of selected package is required to confirm your booking.
The remaining 50% is required 7 working before your event date. In instances where your wedding is cancelled due to an ‘ Act Of God’ all fees are non refundable.
2. All bookings are charged at £1 per mile – call out fee minimum £20 fee
3. For bookings outside/inside of London transportation fees/ accommodation fees may apply- this includes train, plane, taxi, parking costs, car fares, (Please note due to time constraints we do not take coach journeys) minimum of 3 star hotel uk / 4 star outside uk reservations (non sharing) and breakfast if overnight stay is required. Link to hotel must be approved before booking.
4. Additional fees apply for all bookings that require a start time earlier than 7:30am
Bridal install includes the standard weave with leave out (value of £60) frontal weaves and closures are charged at an additional price. All pre wedding installs/trials take place at the home base rm16 6ge
please note the trial doesn't include an install it is just styling.
5. Bridal party will be charged a waiting fee if hairstylists arrive on time and have to wait more than 10minutes to begin styling.
6. Bridal bookings of a group of 5 or more will require a hair assistant- transportation fees and accommodations costs will also apply.
7. We have the right to refuse to work with greasy/dirty hair.
8. We will not work with synthetic or poor quality hair extensions.
9. ANY Papachichi Style stylist available on the day will style bride/bridesmaids hair unless a stylist is specifically requested which will incur a £50 fee.
10. Hair extensions are not included in packages unless stated.
11. Bookings outside of London require a minimum package totalling £650
12. We allow one change of date if your wedding cannot legally go ahead due to an act of God. Any further date changes incur £50
13.If you’d like to proceed with your booking please fill and return the consultation form attached.